Links and Downloads

A collection of links and documents to support you through the mediation process.

Here are links to some useful forms and websites.

  • Mediation referral form (online)  – mediation referral form
  • Mediation referral form – printable version
  • To make the most of your first meeting with us, please complete all or some of this form – new client information form
  • This government website  has procedural guides for dealigng with divorce, children cases and financial claims. It also has links to forms, and is one of the most helfpul and practical sites around.
  • The government has set up a website (Sorting out Separation) which is a  starting point for anyone thinking about divorce or separation.  It directs you to other services and resources.
  • You can access court forms (divorce petitions etc) for free on the Ministry of Justice website.
  • This website from the Family Justice Council has guidance on how to sort out financial matters following a divorce.
  • The Norfolk Community Advice Network has a searchable directory of resources here.
  • Details of courts fees payable in divorce or children proceedings can be found here.  You can also find details of whether you are exempt from paying court fees, if you are on a low income.
  • List of expenditure/outgoings – outgoings
  • Julie de Ruiter – divorce and separation therapist – 07946749485
  • ​Ursula Harben – Systemic therapist – family, children, divorce and separation – 07788404554​
  • Form E – this is the court’s standard financial disclosure form.
  • This leaflet from Resolution gives useful information about how to start and manage your divorce.
  • The Good Divorce Group is an organisation of Norfolk professionals who promote a sensible approach to family law issues.
  • Resolution – the website of the organisation which encourages a constructive approach to resolving family disputes.  There are some particularly usefuly guides for parents.
  • Divorce and Children – this site is hosted by Christina McGee, who played a significant role in developing the parenting after parting initiative.
  • Gingerbread – this organisation supports single parent families.
  • Child Maintenance Options – this explains how you and your former partner can resolve maintenance for the children, including whether you need to apply to court or the CSA.
  • For advice on welfare benefits, try the “turn2us” website.
  • The solicitors at bbl family law have links with Norfolk Community Law Service, and we are on their rota of solicitors offering free legal advice on family law issues.  The drop in sessions are held on Tuesdays.  Details can be found on the NCLS website.
  • – Parent Advice Centre – lots more help and advice for parents
  • Family Mediation – sorting out family disputes without going through court – leaflet
  • Break (Families House) –  regional charity with family services aimed at helping families who are struggling with parenting due to family breakdown.